BEMER – PHYSICAL VASCULAR THERAPY
The newest and best studied therapy that improves micro-circulation in the entire body. It stimulates 100,000 km of blood vessels in the body, improving transport of oxygen and nutrients to the tissues. It is helpful in the treatment of degeneration and chronic illness such as diabetes, atherosclerosis, blood vessel failure, and asthma. It is especially recommended in cases of osteoporosis, muscle pain, swelling, and skin disease. The positive effects of BEMER therapy can be felt after only a few minutes of treatment. It offers excellent support for sportspeople, accelerates de-acidification of the muscles after a training session, raises fitness levels and body capacity. It enhances the effectiveness of physiotherapy and pharmacological therapies. It is an ideal prophylactic health measure, but also leads to the elimination of symptoms of chronic fatigue and reduction of the symptoms of stress.
- Effective improvement of microcirculation, or the flow of blood in the smallest blood vessels
- Improvement of blood quality and thinning
- Strengthening of heart muscles
- Strengthening of neurotransmitter function
- Activation of sodium-potassium pumps
- Stimulation of protein generation
- Restoration of piezoelectric function of bones (osteoporosis)
- Restoration of acid-alkali balance in body
- Anti-swelling effect
- Effective distribution and absorption of nutrients
- Removal of harmful metabolic by-products
- Stimulation of self-regenerating powers of the body by stimulating microcirculation
- Increased oxygenation of the body
- Enhanced effect of other therapies and increased effectiveness of pharmaceuticals
- Increased physical fitness, due to improved function of the circulatory system at the capillary level
- Improved feeling of well-being
- Improvement of sleep quality
- Increased immunity
- Greater efficiency and concentration
- Fast regeneration of the body after contusions and operations
- Reduction of the effects of such factors as constant stress, lack of sleep, improper nutrition, unhealthy habits, illnesses, and the ageing process
- Alleviation of pain
- Regulation of body mass
- Support of treatment for skin disease
- Rejuvenating effect and removal of excess free radicals
WHAT IS THE BEMER DEVICE?
BEMER is the only technology of its kind which has been well studied in the area of physical medicine which stimulates disrupted or slowed action of the circulatory system, thanks to which it improves circulation in the capillary network. BEMER generates a stimulating signal which improves the flow of blood in microcirculation at the cellular level, where the first immunological reactions of the body begin, and where regeneration processes are initiated. This unique technology is based on patented solutions. BEMER devices are certified medical products both in Europe and in the USA. BEMER possesses a CE mark in accordance with directive UE 93/42/EEC for medical devices.
INDICATIONS – WHO IS BEMER THERAPY FOR?
BEMER therapy is recommended for anyone with circulation problems, chronic illnesses (the improvement in microcirculation has a positive effect on all the organs), those who are stressed, and those who need general improvement in their health, condition, and immunity. It raises biovitality and eliminates excess free radicals, making it ideal for those who want to take care of their youthful appearance. It is especially recommended in cases of osteoporosis, muscle pain, swelling, and skin disease. It is recommended as a support therapy for the treatment of multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and Alzheimer’s.
It offers excellent support for sportspeople, accelerates de-acidification of the muscles after a training session, raises fitness levels and oxygenation, improving body capacity.
BEMER is recommended for healthy people as a preventive measure against circulatory system disease, regardless of age.
BEMER is recommended for the prevention of the following problems, and is helpful in their treatment:
- Chronic disturbance of healing of wounds
- Chronic degenerative disease of the musculoskeletal system
- Chronic disturbances of the metabolism (eg. diabetes, disturbances of lipid metabolism)
- Organ failure (eg. disturbance of liver function, multiple organ failure)
- Polyneuropathia as a result of diabetes or cancer treatment
- Coronary artery disease
- Chronic fatigue (eg. among patients with chronic burdens or multiple sclerosis)
- Acute and chronic pain
- Illnesses which detract from the quality of life
- Immunosuppressant treatment after transplant
- Ongoing chemotherapy
CONTRAINDICATIONS WHICH REQUIRE A DOCTOR’S CONSULTATION
- Contagious diseases
- Severe psychosis
- Serious disturbances of heart rhythms
- Fever due to unknown cause
- Uncontrolled attacks (eg. epilepsy)
- Long-term treatment with corticosteroids, coumarin derivatives, receptor antagonists
Please arrive to your initial appointment at least 10 minutes early.
Therapists BEMER – PHYSICAL VASCULAR THERAPY - Studio Sante Warszawa
Natural medicine therapist