The steam bath cleanses, moisturises, and refreshes the skin, It firms the skin, leaving it more elastic, reducing the symptoms of acne, irritation, and allergies. Steam from water provides even better hydration of dry skin and aids in its detoxification. After a session, the skin is soft and silky smooth. It is firmer and more elastic! A session helps cleanse the body of toxins, metabolic by-products, and lactic acid. It stimulates the metabolism, aiding in weight loss. It soothes pain and muscle tension. It improves circulation, oxygenation, and hydration of the body. It cleanses the respiratory system, acting as an inhalation. It relaxes and calms, ensuring better, calmer, and deeper sleep. Water reduces irregularities of the complexion, soothes irritation, and reduces symptoms of skin fatigue. It eliminates stress and exhaustion. A steam bath using water is perfect for those who prefer a milder sauna experience, yet still wish to achieve a silky skin, a calm and collected mind, and a relaxed body.
WHAT IS A STEAM BATH?
A steam bath is a room filled with steam from water, fitted with ceramic tiles and comfortable seats. A lower temperature (40°-44°C) in combination with maximum humidity (100%) makes it a milder sauna experience.
MORE BEAUTIFUL SKIN AND AN ATTRACTIVE FIGURE
A session in the steam bath with water is recommended for those with dry and cracked skin. The skin becomes considerably more moisturised, and is better able to absorb cosmetics. Steam from water aids in cleansing the body of toxins and supports effective regeneration. It improves circulation, oxygenation, and nourishment of the skin. It regenerates collagen fibres responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the skin and facial contour. It initiates the process of removing water locked in the body, meaning that during one session as much as 0.5 kg can be lost.
INFO IN BRIEF
- temperature: 40-44°C
- humidity: 100 %
- moisturisation, smoothing, and improvement in skin elasticity
- reduction of acne symptoms
- improved blood and oxygen flow to the tissues
- removal of toxins and metabolic by-products
- inhalation and cleansing of the respiratory system
- accelerated metabolism, aiding in weight loss
- relief in rheumatoid problems
- reduction of the effects of stress, fatigue, and tiredness
- harmonisation of all internal organs
- reduction of insomnia
- natural biological renewal of the body
- relaxation and regeneration
TIPS FOR USING THE STEAM BATH
- Recommended duration: up to 25 minutes
- guests should enter the steam bath nude, hanging their towel on the hanger by the door
- the seat and floor should be rinsed with water from the hoses provided
- sit or lie on the seat
- the seat and floor used should be rinsed with water from the hoses provided before leaving
CONTRAINDICATIONS AGAINST USING THE STEAM BATH
- infections, treatment with antibiotics, fever
- hypertension or problems with circulation
- susceptibility to bleeding
- cancerous lesions
- fungal skin infection, skin disease with purulent lesions
- serious kidney, liver, or lung disease
- acute asthma or rheumatism
- psychotic states
- varicose veins
- disturbances of internal secretory systems (eg. hyperthyroidism, adrenal gland failure)
- contagious diseases
Pregnant and menstruating women should avoid excessive overheating.
Studio Sante is a Supporting Member of PTS