RULES FOR WATER ACTIVITIES
I. General information
1. Only persons who have made a reservation and paid the appropriate fees may take part in activities. The deadline for payment is within 48 hours of making a reservation. After this time, unpaid reservations will be cancelled.
2. In the case of multiple entry passes for Aqua Aerobics and Aquacycling (5 or more sessions), there is the possibility for the User to make up sessions missed due to absence. In order to do so, the User must inform the Organiser no later than 24 hours before the expected absence, and contact Studio Sante within 3 days of the missed session to set a time for making up the missed session. 1 missed session may be made up for every five sessions paid for. An additional fee of 20 PLN will be charged for making up any missed sessions above this number. Sessions may not be made up in the case of individually purchased (1-4) entries. Missed sessions which the User has not informed the Organiser of within the deadlines specified above may not be made up. The User may inform the Organiser of expected missed session by sending an email to email@example.com. which includes the name and surname of the User, contact details (telephone number and email), and date of expected absence, or by telephone on +48 605 130 152 or +48 691 603 611. In the case of multiple entry passes, the User may make up missed session no later than two weeks before the expiry date of the pass.
3. In the case of swimming lessons, the User has the right to make up 2 missed sessions regardless of the number of sessions purchased. An additional fee of 50 PLN will be charged for making up any missed sessions above this number.
4. Guests are requested to arrive 10 minutes before the start of Aquacycling sessions (at the pool zone).
5. The length of these sessions is 45 minutes. The entry fee entitles the User to an additional 15 minutes for use of the pool or jacuzzi + 30 minutes for use of the changing rooms. If the time limit is exceeded, the User shall pay an additional fee for the extra time spent on the premises in the Reception in accordance with the current pricelist.
6. During sessions, a swimming costume which fits tightly should be worn.
7. Only persons who do not exhibit any contraindications may take part in activities.
8. The Organiser reserves the right cancel sessions for reasons beyond his control.
9. These Rules and Regulations apply to every User, and by purchasing a service, the User acknowledges acceptance of them. By purchasing a service, the User acknowledges acceptance of the provisions of all Rules and Regulations which apply to the activities in which the User participates.
Regulations of Studio Sante Urban Spa is available for inspection at the reception and on the Sante Studio www. studiosante.pl. Any insights, conclusions and observations should be reported to the staff of Studio Sante Spa City by phone or email. Address and number. the phone is placed in the Contact tab on the www.studiosante.pl.