WET ZONE RULES AND REGULATIONS
I. General information
1. By purchasing services on the premises of Studio Sante City Spa, you acknowledge and agree to the provisions of these Rules and Regulations.
2. Persons aged 16 and older may use the sauna and pool zone.
3. Each user of the sauna zone, pool zone, or participant in organised activities in the pool zone receives a wristband with a chip which encodes the time of arrival and type of stay. Time spent in the pool and sauna zones is measured starting at the moment of receipt of the wristband from the Reception of Studio Sante. The wristband should be worn on the wrist. An additional 30 minutes for dressing in the changing rooms is added to each time packet available to be spent on the premises. If the time limit is exceeded, the User shall pay an additional fee for the extra time spent on the premises in the Reception in accordance with the current pricelist.
4. Users are admitted to the premises of Studio Sante City Spa no later than 60 minutes before closing time. 10 minutes before closing time, a Lifeguard or other authorised staff member will remind guests of the approaching closing time, and guests should at that time make their way to the changing rooms.
5. The accounting system will automatically add 2 PLN/min to fees for exceeding the planned time of stay for persons who settle such payments more than 10 minutes after planned closing time.
6. The wristband with chip and any rented towels shall be returned upon exit at the Reception. The user shall pay a 50 PLN surcharge for any lost wristband.
Surcharges for lost towels are:
* large towel: 50 PLN
• medium towel: 40 PLN
• small towel: 30 PLN
7. Guests may use their own towels, robes, and/or bathing sandals.
8. Each User is responsible for closing his/her locker. The Management takes no responsibility for valuables, cash, or documents left in the lockers of the public changing rooms.
9. Personal items such as mobile phones, cameras, cosmetics, jewellery, etc. may not be brought into the pool and sauna zones.
10. Guests may not bring or eat their own food or drinks on the premises.
11. Smoking is strictly forbidden in all parts of the premises.
12. Before entering the sauna and pool zone, guests are requested to wash thoroughly with soap at the showers provided. Studio Sante staff are authorised to require any guest who has not used the showers to return to the changing rooms.
13. Guests are required to wear swimming costumes while in the pool zone (topless costumes are allowed), and are requested to wear pool sandals (although these are not obligatory). An exception is constituted by “sauna evenings”, when guests are requested to wear towels only (without swimming costumes) in the entire pool and sauna zones.
14. Guests are requested to wear towels in the aisles and corridors (also during “sauna nights”, or swimming costumes in the pool zone. Guests are requested to hang towels on the nearest hanger when entering saunas or pools.
15. The sauna zone is a ‘no synthetic textiles’ zone, and entrance is permitted only with a towel made of 100% cotton (without a swimming costume). Swimming costumes may be left in the lockers provided for that purpose in the changing rooms before entering the sauna zone. Guests may request plastic bags from the Reception to avoid getting their street clothes wet.
16. Towels may not be left on chairs or reclining chairs. Towels should be left on hangers when not in use.
17. Individuals who are handicapped or sight-impaired and require direct care may stay on the premises only when accompanied by a responsible party in the immediate vicinity.
18. Personal items left by client in the changing rooms will be stored for no longer than 3 days. After 3 days, unclaimed item will be destroyed.
19. If a guest fails to comply with the Rules and Regulations of Studio Sante City Spa, in particular with regard to disturbing public order, violation of generally recognised norms of conduct, or behaviour which causes discomfort among other guests, the guest in question may be requested to leave the Studio Sante building by Studio Sante staff without the right to demand a return of costs entailed.
Studio Sante reserves the right to refuse entry to such individuals on future visits.
20. Persons causing damage to the premises or items therein will be held materially responsible for that damage. Parents or legal guardians will be held responsible for any damage caused by minors.
21. The sauna zone may be used only by healthy persons, or by persons whose health issues do not constitute a contraindication for its use. The sauna zone may not be used by:
a) persons with illnesses of the respiratory or circulatory systems
b) persons with illnesses of the nervous system
c) persons with heart problems, high blood pressure, or illnesses of the blood vessels
d) persons suffering from hyperthyroidism or other illnesses of the thyroid, acute rheumatoid states, or tumours
e) persons suffering from acute infections or asthmatic states
f) persons suffering from chronic illnesses such as tuberculosis, kidney or liver illnesses
g) persons suffering from a fever or acute viral infections such as the flu
h) women who are currently menstruating, pregnant, or breast feeding
i) persons suffering skin allergies and illnesses
22. The person responsible for the execution of these Rules and Regulations in the pool zone is the designated Lifeguard. All persons within the pool zone are required to comply with the instructions of the Lifeguard on duty. The pool zone may be used only under the supervision and in the presence of a Lifeguard.
23. When using the pool and sauna zones, guests may not cause any situation which threatens the safety of persons in these zones.
24. The Organiser reserves the right to organise thematic and periodic events which are intended for selected groups of individuals during specified days and hours. Information about such events will be published by the Organiser on the Studio Sante website, www.studiosante.pl
25. Any questions not addressed by these Rules and Regulations are subject to the provisions of the Civil Code.
Regulations of Studio Sante Urban Spa is available for inspection at the reception and on the Sante Studio www. studiosante.pl. Any insights, conclusions and observations should be reported to the staff of Studio Sante Spa City by phone or email. Address and number. the phone is placed in the Contact tab on the www.studiosante.pl.