TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SANTE GIFT CARDS
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
Valid from 01 December 2016.
1. The publisher of Gift Cards is Sante A. Kowalski Sp. J. hereinafter called the Publisher.
2. The Publisher emits and distributes Gift Cards in the form of pre-paid electronic cards issued to a recipient hereinafter called the Holder.
3. The owner of the Gift Card is the Publisher.
4. Gift Cards are issued to natural persons, legal entities, or organisational units which do not have legal personality.
5. Payment for Gift Cards may be made in cash, or by debit or credit card.
6. Funds associated with the Gift Card may be used for the purchase of any goods or services currently for sale by Studio Sante.
7. Gift Cards are not subject to return or refund.
8. The Publisher bears no responsibility for Gift Cards lost or damaged after being issued.
9. The Publisher is entitled to refuse acceptance of a Gift Card which has been damaged to a degree which makes it impossible to read the data stored on it.
10. When using the Gift Card, the Holder is not entitled to receive change in cash when the value of goods or services purchased is less than the value of funds stored on the Gift Card. The remaining sum stored on the Gift Card is available for the Holder to use during the validity period of the Gift Card.
11. If the price of goods or services being purchased by the Holder with the Gift Card is higher than the values of funds stored on the Gift Card, the Holder is required to pay the difference in cash or with a debit or credit card.
12. The Gift Card is valid for a limited time. After expiry of this validity period, the Gift Card is no longer valid, and any amount of funds which has not been used is not subject to return or refund. The validity period of the card is written down and stored electronically on the Gift Card.
13. Gift Cards may not be used to pay for entry to special events organised by Studio Sante.
14. Before purchasing a service, the Gift Card Holder is required to familiarise him or herself with the applicable Rules and Regulations of Studio Sante with the Receptionist accepting the reservation or providing the service, in particular as regards health contraindications for the use of these services, and is also obliged to inform the Receptionist of any conditions which may constitute such a contraindication.
15. The sale of a Gift Card does not constitute a sale subject to taxation within the understanding of the applicable tax regulations.
16. Any complaints should be addressed in writing or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Any complaints regarding purchased Gift Cards will be handled in writing or by email within 14 days of receipt of the complaint in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of Studio Sante, as well as all applicable law.
18. By accepting the Gift Card, the Holder acknowledges that he or she is familiar with these Rules and Regulations and accepts their contents and provisions.
19. The Publisher reserves the right to make changes in these Rules and Regulations without providing a reason. Any such changes take effect 14 days after their entry into the Rules and Regulations publicly available on the Studio Sante website, with the conditions that such changes will not apply to Gift Cards issued prior the change.