RULES FOR USE OF THE FLOATING CAPSULE
I. General information
1. The treatment may be used by any person who has reserved a time and type of floating packet by telephone, email, or directly in the Reception. The deadline for payment is within 48 hours of making a reservation. After this time, unpaid reservations will be cancelled.
2. Guests are requested to arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the treatment and to bring bath sandals and two towels (large and small) as well as a bathing costume. Towels can be rented from the spa for an additional fee.
3. Every person who plans to undergo the treatment is required to thoroughly wash themselves with body gel or shampoo in the showers available in the changing room area.
4. The time of the session is counted starting from the moment of entering the capsule.
5. The end of the session is signalled by a voice message.
6. After this voice message, guests have 5 extra minutes to rinse themselves of salt using the shower available in the capsule room, and to make their way to the changing room, where they may dry off and change clothes.
7. If the salt water gets into the eyes, calmly open the capsule door, exit, and dry the eyes with the towel previously placed on the door of the capsule. The salt used is completely harmless to the eyes, but may cause itchiness.
8. Guests may not enter the capsule under the influence of alcohol or other mind-altering substances.
9. Inside the capsule, guests may not lay flat on their stomachs or dive in the water, as this creates a choking hazard and may contaminate the water.
10. Perfumes, deodorants, and hairsprays may not be taken into or used in the capsule room.
11. The floating may be used only by healthy persons, or by persons whose health issues do not constitute a contraindication for its use, excluding:
a) persons with illnesses of the respiratory or circulatory systems
b) persons with illnesses of the nervous system
c) persons with heart problems, high blood pressure, or illnesses of the blood vessels
d) persons suffering from hyperthyroidism or other illnesses of the thyroid, acute rheumatoid states, or tumours
e) persons suffering from acute infections or asthmatic states
f) persons suffering from chronic illnesses such as tuberculosis, kidney or liver illnesses
g) persons suffering from a fever or acute viral infections such as the flu
h) women who are currently menstruating, pregnant (1st trimester), or breast feeding
i) persons suffering skin allergies and illnesses